New Jersey Psychological Association Foundation
As the philanthropic arm of the New Jersey Psychological Association (NJPA), the NJPA Foundation (NJPAF) is committed to promoting psychological health of the diverse people of New Jersey.
In its commitment to the psychological health of the people in our community, the New Jersey Psychological Association Foundation administers and raises money to:
1. Deliver psychological services to underserved populations.
2. Train graduate students in psychology as clinicians and researchers with an emphasis on treating underserved populations.
3. Disseminate psychological knowledge to the public, particularly information about the prevention of violence and the amelioration of its effects.
4. Support the mission of NJPA especially in its commitment to diversity, public health, underserved populations and the training of graduate students in psychology.
Goals of the Foundation
Helping underserved populations, such as:
- Inner-city students
- Children with Asperger's
- Elderly in need
Contributions for Training Psychology Graduate Students Fund:
- Student-initiated research addressing psychological issues
- Students working in innovative family, school, and community
Public Education: Programs Include Topical Issues such as:
- Violence Prevention
- Bullying Prevention
- Next >>